Corby Conservative Club was first registered in 1958, the construction of the club was completed in 1959 and the foundation stone was laid on the 1st of April 1959.
The formal opening of the club to members and visitors was on the 7th of April, 1959.
Our Club was one of the first in the country to encourage lady members onto its committee. Ladies have been welcomed as full members from the beginning.
Boasting two large car parks and Club offices it also includes the office and headquarters of Corby & East Northants Conservative Association. In 1999 the Club was presented with the Association of Conservative Clubs ‘Club of the Year’ award.
Corby Conservative Club provides a first rate social environment where members and their families can relax and enjoy a pleasant social and safe atmosphere.
We are just a few minutes walk from Corby Town Shopping Centre and from Corby Old Village.
Boasting two full sized snooker tables, pool, dartboard, large screen TV and table games there is something for everyone.
The Club also has a restaurant with excellent catering staff plus we have a large function room which can be hired for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions at reasonable prices.
The Club is fully air-conditioned.
We have regular musicians performing in the Games Room as well as the hall. The portfolio of well-kept beers is probably one of the best in the town. The members and committee work hard to ensure the fabric of the club is well maintained and our staff are always on hand to provide a warm welcome to all.
At the front of the Club we have a spacious patio and a large heated smoking shelter.
Being all on one floor with wide doors to all rooms and toilets the Club has full access and facilities for disabed people.
If you are interested in joining please go to the membership page to find more details.